Monday, March 26, 2012

Gallagher Girls


The latest of the Gallagher Girls books is on the shelves and it's called Out of Sight, Out of Time. After reading the synopsis on Ally Carter's site I just can't wait to get my hands on that book. It'll be done as soon as I get it.
I've been reading the Gallagher Girls series for about a year now and they just keep getting better. Ally Carter is definitely one of my favourite authors. Maybe that's just because she writes about spy schools where the girls kick butt. My friends and I love these books and I'm sure we're not the only ones, especially when the book has an incredible teaser trailer like this:

                                                    Video Cite                                        

Man, I have the biggest love hate relationship with teaser trailers. They make you ask too many questions and give you no answers. It's not fair, but they look so cool that you just have to show them. What do you think?

There's only one thing I know for sure and that's that creating teaser trailers for books is genius.

0 comment luv:

Post a Comment