Sunday, March 3, 2013

My first year at University


My first year of University flew by fast. Probably because I only did a semester of it. When I first went I was excited, I could not wait to get involved in a club, activity and start trying out new things that were a bit outside of my comfort zone.
I bought some new clothes, bought some necessities for the year like a towel, shampoo, condition and bedding. You can see some of my other purchases below. But looking back the best purchases I made were: my fly swatter (to get other people to kill the terrifying & unfriendly spiders I got in my room), bedding, foam mattress (saved my from the discomfort of my hard bed), bathrobe (so soft, I almost didn't want to get changed), my laptop, my book bag, my fan,  and my mini fridge (best thing ever!).
SAMSUNGSAMSUNG

Some other great things bought, I bought at  Staples, and that was the binders and the notebooks. I used them all the time in class and they are so light. Which was nice since the textbooks were not.
SAMSUNG
Overall my first Year went well. I had a blast during Frosh Week, I went on the Subway for my first time and Canada's Wonderland (this time I tried a few new rides, the Tea Cups are my favourite), and I got to be apart of a Scavenger Hunt around Toronto. I also became apart of the Food Committee, to give ideas that may improve the cafeteria.
My first year was great and although I had to leave due to medical reasons, I'm glad I went and I'm glad I chose to get better so that I can enjoy everything it has to offer me next year.

0 comment luv:

Post a Comment