Saturday, February 18, 2012

TV is a Teens Life



When talking to anyone in my Grade the TV references are everywhere!
The most popular being towards The Big Bang Theory, The Vampire Diaries, House, The Lying Game, Switched at Birth, Criminal Minds, Bones and CSI (the various versions). And more are coming, I can see Person of Interest, White Collar, Doctor Who, Once Upon A Time and The Secret Circle quotes coming in the near future.

The ones I watch religiously are: House, The Big Bang Theory, The Lying Game, Switched at Birth, White Collar, Flashpoint, Dog the Bounty Hunter, Criminal Minds, Bones, Person of Interest, The Secret Circle, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Merlin, Haven, Blue Bloods, Doctor Who and Once Upon A Time.

I've been waiting eagerly for Doctor Who, Haven, Merlin, Flashpoint and Bones to return. Wow, I'm displaying myself as a TV junkie.Well, I suppose that's OK, my friends are too. I guess that explains why there's so many TV references used when I'm with them.

0 comment luv:

Post a Comment