Sunday, March 10, 2013

Online Games

Photo Cite





Lately, I've found online games are awesome. I've had a few games on my phone for a long time, like Jewels, Sudoku and Mahjong. I also do the occasional Doctor Who puzzle. There are just so many games online now, even Facebook has them.





Photo Cite
Photo Cite

One of my favourite games is Multiflyer, a math game that's all about multiplication and it leads you to different planets comparing them to Earth. The other is Typer Shark, I used to play that all the time.



Photo Cite
Photo Cite
Lately, I've been playing Zuma and Icy Tower. Zuma is the one I play all the time. Even watching TV, so long as I'm not watching Switched at Birth. Icy Tower is an oldie but  a goody. I've only ever made it to the 300th floor but I'll keep playing. What is your favourite?

0 comment luv:

Post a Comment