Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Bourne Legacy

Cite


Coming in Late on the Jason Bourne Program, I heard about a forth one coming out called the Bourne Legacy. So, I decided to get myself educated. There are three movies about Jason Bourne currently and I just started watching them this weekend. I've watched the Bourne Identity and the Bourne Supremacy and am currently working on watching the Bourne Ultimatum.


Official Trailer


From what I've seen thus far, this is one of the few series of movies that has continually been good. That's hard to find. Personally, I think the only series that's really nailed it for consistently having great films is the Harry Potter series. The last one being the best. I'm expecting this to be the same for the Bourne series.

This will be the first film without Matt Damon, how's that going to work? I suppose if Bond can do it, so can Bourne, but I don't think this is the same Bourne. It's coming out August 3rd no matter what and it will definitely be one of the must sees, so I'll just have to wait. I'm just hoping this doesn't screw things up.

The questions that the film arises and the shocking answers, if there are any, make for a thrilling film every time, regardless. So, I'm going to remain positive about this change. Don't you just love spy movies?

0 comment luv:

Post a Comment