Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Stuffed Animals

Stuffed animals are always a good gift. They're great on birthday's and for when you're sick. My favourite thing about stuffed animals is that they all have a story to the person you give them too.

For example, these are some of my favourite stuffed animals. On the right there is Charlie, I got him years ago. Then there's Noël, who I got on Christmas a few years ago. Then there's the oldest, Sweetheart, my monkey. I've had Sweetheart for as long as I can remember. Weston, I got from my little sister just after I got out of the hospital after being diagnosed with severe Crohn's at the end of December 2012. The newest addition to the group is Clover, he has an awesome red beard that makes me smile. 
Even a sewed monkey like Stitches is a great thing to give a friend. I keep these animals near me because they can always cheer me up, no matter what. They're soft, motivating and great to play with when you're a kid.

0 comment luv:

Post a Comment